Horse Ticket No Name
1. Tidal Bay 4113 Tony J.
2. Long Run 2837 G. Hickey
3. Hunt Ball 3451 Allison
4. Triolo D’Alene 4196 M. Tarkenter
5. Rocky Creek 3979 Leanne
6. Quito De La Roque 2292 Kate Byrne
7. Colbert Station 4184 Joshua Cording
8. Walkon 3242 Jen Brodie
9. Balthazar King 3710 R. Burgess
10. Wayward Prince 4216 Janet Morgan
11. Mr. Moonshine 3845 Debbie Groome
12. Teaforthree 4083 P. Dobson
13. Across the Bay 2310 J.A. Callan
14. Double Seven 4033 Ben Barnett
15. Battle Group 3307 D. Pugh
16. Buckers Bridge 3265 J.P. Pessagno
17. Lion Na Bearnai 3211 P. Keen
18. Prince de Beauchene 3495 T.W. Taylor
19. Monbeg Dude 2908 J. Hoskison
20. Big Shu 2845 Mrs. J. Hicklin
21. Burton Port 4114 Eunice J.
22. Our Father 2555 E. Done
23. Mountainous 2122 J.A. Bartlett
24. The Rainbow Hunter 4002 Brian (4 Ways house)
25. Vintage Star 3933 J. O’Neil
26. Chance Du Roy 2219 J. Brackenridge
27. Hawkes Point 4084 P. Dobson
28. Kruzhlinin 3458 Mavis T.
29. Pineau De Re 2181 J. Birtles
30. Golan Way 3838 Jenny Wakelin
31. Twirling Magnet 3485 J. Taylor
32. Vesper Bell 2885 A. Teeling
33. The Package 3555 Sue James
34. Raz De Maree 4010 Mike Williams (4 Ways)
35. Rose of the Moon 2113 S. Baron
36. Shakalakaboomboom 2553 E. Done
37. Alvarado 4089 Tony J.
38. Last Time D’Albain 2657 B. Gorton
39. One in a Milan 4022 P. Smith (café)
40. Swing Bill 3972 Watson floor 2
No Horse Ticket Name
1st £400.00 29 Pineau de Re 2181 J. Birtles
2nd £200.00 9 Balthazar King 3710 R. Burgess
3rd £150.00 14 Double Seven 4033 Ben Barnett
4th £100.00 37 Alvarado 4089 Tony J.
Congratulations to the winners
Thank you all who bought and sold the tickets for the branch,
your help is much appreciated.
Branch visit to Bruges 22 to 26th September 2014
Monday 22nd was taken up in travel 14 members and their ladies being picked up from Heywood, Rochdale, Swinton Manchester and Stockport.
Fortunately we had a good crossing and made good time.
Tuesday 23rd we visited Tyne Cot Cemetery a very moving and emotional experience, we then proceeded into Ypres its self.
In the evening we attended the Menin Gate Ceremony laying on a Standard party consisting of 5 members of the Branch.
A wreath was laid on behalf of the Manchester Association. Returning to the hotel about 22.00 hrs. were we proceeded to drink the brewery dry.
Wednesday 24th we visited Waterloo its self having a tour of the Wellington museum, then on to the farmhouse which is under reconstruction ready for the 200
anniversary of Waterloo next year, again a very moving experience.
We then returned to Bruges to visit the Guild which Andy Green had managed to arrange for us at short notice, with Patrick the King of the Guild. We received a very warm welcome from Patrick and Sebastian and the house keeper it was a great privilege to actually visit where the Regiment was formed.
Thursday 25th It was decided that the visit to Mons that had been planned would have to wait till are next visit,
because most people wanted the opportunity to look round Bruges its self.
In the Evening we all went for a meal together where the Regiment was toasted and a very good evening was had by all.
Saturday 26th Unfortunately we had just missed the 11.30 ferry then had to wait until 14.30 for the next. This making it a very late finish for the trip.
12th December 2014 Christmas Dinner Dance
What a good night with 96 members and quests sat down to dinner,
Our new President Rick Kitchen and his good lady Linda joined us for the first time.
The chuckle brothers Jim Parry and Jeff Johnson did the raffle for the first time.
All in all a successful evening. Thank you all for your continuing support.
We would like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and Happy New year to you all.